PITTSBURGH—New for the 2022 football season, Pitt Athletics unveiled an updated “Panther Mobile Pass,” the most flexible mobile ticket package that includes access to all seven home games.
This new ticketing option allows fans the opportunity to watch the game from various vantage points in Heinz Field with different seats each game.
With exclusive ticket management features, the Panther Mobile Pass offers fans the following:
- Ultimate Convenience: Prior to each game, fans select where in Heinz Field they would like to sit and the tickets are delivered to their mobile device. Fans can manage their tickets and scan into the venue with a few quick taps.
- Reserve Future Games: Using the in-app features, fans can reserve games in advance, giving fans ultimate flexibility to attend the matchups that work best with their schedule.
- Affordable Pricing: Fans can take advantage of a monthly subscription plan from July through November or take advantage of the best savings by paying in full.
Fans have three ticket packages to choose from when purchasing the Panther Mobile Pass:
- Young Alumni Mobile Pass: Starting with the Class of 2018, graduates of the University of Pittsburgh and affiliated satellite campuses can make their game reservations for only $35 per month.
- Panther Mobile Pass: All fans are eligible to purchase this ticket package, giving fans access to lower and upper level ticket inventory for only $40 per month.
- Panther Mobile Pass Premium: All fans are eligible to purchase this ticket package, giving fans access to all ticket inventory at Heinz Field, including club locations, for only $85 per month.
The Panther Mobile Passes are on sale now! You can complete your purchase HERE.
The Panthers Ticket Office staff is available to answer any questions you may have. They can be reached by email ([email protected]) or, during traditional business hours, by phone (800-643-7488, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).